In the past 20 years childhood allergies and attention deficit disorder have increased by 400%, 1 in 4 children have asthma, breast cancer has more than doubled since the 1960s, the age of puberty is dramatically declining, sperm count has dropped by 50% and IVF is where you go to have children. Could these conditions be linked to our homes? Building biologists certainly think so!
In this book discover
• Which chemicals to avoid if you have sensitive skin
• Where the allergens are in your home
• How to reduce your exposure to electromagnetic fields
• Why most countries DON'T fluoridate their water supply
• What products to avoid if you are pregnant or have breast cancer
• Buying an asthma friendly vacuum cleaner
• Which plastics to avoid in the kitchen
• Much, much more!